Friday, July 26, 2013

I'm Leaving

I'm leaving this place guys. I've waited for it so long that I 'm not sure if I want to leave anymore. I'm leaving soon. I'm happy that I know because there's nothing worse than leaving without knowing. I find that leaving without being aware that you may never come back and finding out after you've left that you're not going back is one of the saddest most heartbreaking experiences that one can have. I'm leaving sooner than I thought. I have ten months to take this all in and say goodbye to the most irrelevant things. I don't know how to react... I feel joy and great melancholy simultaneously. My inner turmoil is at its peak and the only thing I can manage to utter is "I'm leaving sooner, sooner than I thought."

No comments:

Post a Comment

YouTube Channel

I make videos once in a while. Channel

Tags

Twitter

I tweet a lot...sorry...

Translate